Destiny 2 Update 2.13 (Today, March 2) Hotfix 188.8.131.52 - Patch Notes and Update Size
Here are the complete patch notes of Destiny 2 Update 2.13 Hotfix 184.108.40.206.
Bungie has released Update 2.13 (Hotfix 220.127.116.11) for Destiny 2 today. There aren’t any new features or additions coming to the game via the update. Instead, the hotfix is focused on fixing a number of bugs and introducing various quality of life improvements. The patch is already live across various platforms and its size is around 291MB on PlayStation, 820MB on Xbox, 180MB on PC. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
Destiny 2 Update 2.13 (Today, March 2) Hotfix 18.104.22.168 – Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where beneficial modifiers were not functioning in Battlegrounds activities.
- Fixed an issue where some Colossus combatants would become lost on the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue where some combatant names were mistranslated in Korean.
- Fixed an issue where players would be respawned in unfavorable areas leading to numerous deaths.
- Fixed an issue where players could launch their first Presage activity without it’s associated quest.
- When players attempt to launch the mission without the quest, there will not be error text explaining why. We plan to fix this issue in a future update.
- Additionally, players may still launch their first Master activity without the Catalyst quest. We plan to fix this issue in a future update.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Penumbral Blast detonation damage increased to 80 base damage, reverting previous changes.
- Fixed an issue where players who didn’t own the Mindvault ornament would see it in the ornament bucket of the Insurmountable Skullfort, citing “Requires Mod Item” error ribbons.
- Fixed an issue where No Time to Explain’s ornament couldn’t be selected or equipped on alternate platforms.
- Renamed the Cosmodrome Battlegrounds Activity to “Battlegrounds: Foothold”
- Updated the War Table Weekly Challenge name to “Honor and Glory”
- Fixed an issue where Presage was not granting Pinnacle rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could not reset their Valor rank when reaching Rank 4.
- Fixed an issue where “The Good Company” gilded triumph would sometimes not progress when a Guardian had died.
- Fixed an issue where the Ticuu’s Divination catalyst quest would not progress with explosion kills from the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Chosen Destruction and Chosen Strength Focused Umbral Engram Lenses were not unlocking appropriately.
- Fixed an issue where “The Lightbringer Triumph did not complete for players after they had found all weekly Feathers for the “Bird of Prey” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the “Birds of a Feather” triumph was not completing appropriately.
- Fixed an issue where the Season of the Chosen Director Dialogue was using incorrect artwork