Destiny 2 Update 2.23 (3.2.1) - Patch Notes (Today, July 6)
Here are the patch notes of the latest Destiny 2 Update.
Destiny 2 fans have a lot to look forward to in the upcoming days, as the Heroes of Solstice will be making a comeback in the game. The event will be lasting for a month, and players will be getting tons of new stuff to try out in the game.
- MORE: Bungie Reveals Bugs in Upcoming Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes Event
Destiny 2 has received an all-new update today which marks the beginning of the Solstice of Heroes event in the game. Here are the complete patch notes of the same.
Destiny 2 Update 2.23 (3.2.1) – Patch Notes (Today, July 6)
- Fixed an issue where the Codestrider platform over the boss would fail to have collision in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where a Codestrider platform would fail to have collision in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where defeating the boss before the second immunity phase would block mission completion.
- The Inverted Spire
- Fixed an issue where players who died in the drill area could have their Ghosts appear far back in the strike. The Ghosts now appear at set safe locations in the drill area.
- Decreased Trace Rifle damage in Momentum Control
- Dev Note: While we know Trace Rifles are too hot, we are also aware that some players are greatly enjoying “laser tag” in Momentum right now. With that in mind, we’re starting out with a small change to see how that feels before taking another pass.
- Fixed an issue in which Slow duration from Withering Blade did not increase with Whisper of Durance Fragment equipped.
- Fixed an issue in which Stormcaller Warlocks were unable to use Ionic Blink while slowed by Stasis.
- Fixed an issue in which Diamond Lance could be generated by throwing a Glacier Grenade into a pile of Telesto projectiles.
- Fixed a few bugs in which abilities were not properly costing Sentinel Shield energy when guarding (Celestial Fire, Withering Blade, Shiver Strike, Glacial Quake, Silence & Squall).