Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes Today (October 28)
Another hotfix update arrives for Destiny 2!
A brand new Destiny 2 update will be deployed today (October 28) for all supported platforms and will bring the game to version 188.8.131.52 with plenty of new bug fixes.
Some short server downtime is required for today’s hotfix update, as players were removed from all Destiny 2 activities at 9:45AM PT before the servers are brought back online at 10AM PT. Players will have then find a new patch will be required for download before they can log back into Destiny 2 again.
Here’s everything you need to know surrounding the October 28 Destiny 2 update, including the full 184.108.40.206 patch notes so you can see exactly which bugs were fixed.
- READ MORE: Warzone & Cold War Playlist Update Patch Notes
Destiny 2 – 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes (October 28)
Below you will find the official patch notes for the October 28 Destiny 2 update.
- Changed how Mini Screebs from the Festering Rupture modifier are networked to give a more consistent experience.
- This should prevent mini-screebs from burrowing into the ground and ending otherwise perfect Nightfall runs.
- Trials of Osiris (and other matchmade activities) should no longer trigger Baboon errors if players quit between rounds or during a hard wipe.
- Updated the description of the “Pinnacle” Seasonal Challenge to better direct players to Pinnacle-tiered rewards
- Fixed some issues with Telesto
- Editor’s Note: Restart the clock
- No longer attaches to allies, will instead impact and detonate
- Bolts can no longer be shot and destroyed
- Reduce the bolt lifetime from 10 seconds to ~5 seconds when spawned on the environment (proximity to enemies still detonates)
- Fixed an issue that allowed allied players to be damaged and frozen by Diamond Lance.
- Fixed an issue where more Sentinel Shield super energy was being drained by Scorn sniper attacks than intended.
- READ MORE: Age of Empires 4 Release Date, Time, Xbox Game Pass Availability
Destiny 2 Festival of The Lost
Today’s new update might not include any new content, but the special ‘Festival of The Lost’ Halloween Event is still ongoing. Players have until November 2nd to jump into the limited time Destiny 2 event.
During the event, players can get their hands on new weapons, such as the Jurassic Green Rifle, new cosmetic items such as masks, new activities, new lore, and plenty more.
There were also some big changes made in the 3.3.1 update, the full patch notes for the event can be found here, in which they detail changes to The Corrupted, Grandmaster Nightfalls, Crossplay UI, and more.
For more details on Festival of The Lost, visit the official Destiny 2 website or jump in right now!