Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes & Server Maintenance Today
A new hotfix update is inbound!
A brand new update for Destiny 2 is set to be deployed today (January 27), bringing the game to version 220.127.116.11 with some new bug fixes and adjustments.
Although we’re all excited to check out the improvements and changes in today’s Destiny 2 update, there will be a short period of server downtime as Bungie prepares to deploy the latest patch.
During the server maintenance, Destiny 2 vendors, item perks and mods, and subclass options will be unavailable. But don’t worry, the downtime isn’t expected to last too long. Here’s everything you need to know.
- READ MORE: For Honor Update 2.33 Patch Notes
Destiny 2 Server Maintenance Schedule (January 27)
According to the official Bungie Help Twitter account, Destiny 2 server maintenance is expected to begin at 8AM PT / 11AM ET / 4PM GMT. However, players won’t be removed from activities until 8:45AM PT / 11:45AM ET / 4:45PM GMT.
Once players are removed from Destiny 2 activities, they will be unable to log in to the game for a total of 15 minutes. A new patch will then be deployed which players must download to continue playing Destiny 2.
Although players will only be unable to log in for 15 minutes, background maintenance is expected to continue for a further hour. During this time players may experience some connectivity issues. For full details make sure to visit the official Bungie website.
Today’s update will bring the game to version 18.104.22.168 and will include some important fixes and quality of life improvements, full Destiny 2 patch notes can be found further down this article.
- READ MORE: How To Upgrade Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection and Transfer Saves
Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for Destiny 2 update 126.96.36.199:
DARES OF ETERNITY
- Fixed an issue causing less Reputation to be rewarded in Dares of Eternity than intended.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where Hand Cannons would have an empty magazine when first entering into an activity.
- Fixed an issue where the Frontal Assault buff was not reliably being added to the player if their charged melee killed the target.