Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes & Server Downtime Today (March 10)
Servers will be down for 2 hours today!
Both Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 will be entering an extended period of server downtime later today (March 10), followed by the release of a new hotfix update which will take both games to version 220.127.116.11.
As today’s update is merely a hotfix patch, fans can expect plenty of bug fixes, improvements, and general changes to appear in both games once the update goes live. But whilst the servers are down, here’s everything you need to know surrounding the March 10 Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 update, including the official downtime schedule and full patch notes.
- READ MORE: Destiny 2 New Raid World First Winner Announced
Destiny 2 Server Downtime Schedule (March 10)
UPDATE: Server downtime has been extended by 1 hour.
According to the official Bungie Help Twitter account, both Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 will enter background maintenance at 5AM PT / 8AM ET / 1PM GMT. However, players will not be removed from activities until 6:45AM PT / 9:45AM ET / 2:45PM GMT.
From this point onwards, players will be unable to log into both Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 until 9AM PT / 12PM ET / 5PM GMT. Further background maintenance will then continue for another hour, but players shouldn’t experience any login issues during this time.
A new patch will also be deployed during the maintenance, with players being required to download and install the update before they can play either Destiny 1 or Destiny 2 again.
The full patch notes for the March 10 Destiny 2 update can be found further down this article.
- READ MORE: How Long Does It Take To Complete Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Campaign?
Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes (March 10)
Below you will find the official patch notes for the March 10 Destiny 2 update:
The Wellspring: Attack:
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to remain safely outside of the boss fight arena during the fight instead of being pulled into the room.
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving Wellspring rewards if they haven’t picked up any armor from Fynch in the Throne World.
- Bad Luck Protection added for weapon drops and Deepsight mods in Wellspring.
- Does not apply to regular everyday life, sorry.
- Fixed an issue with Wellspring completion rewards that will make it less likely for players to obtain a powerful or pinnacle drop in the same slot multiple times in a row.
- Fixed an issue where level advantages were enabled in PvP Gambit.
- Gambit repeatable bounty tweaks include:
- Weapon kills reduced from 25 to 15.
- Grenade and melee kills reduced from 15 to 5.
- Super kills reduced from 15 to 10.
- Reduced the amount an invader kill heals the Primeval from 27% to 20%.
Altars of Reflection:
- Fixed an issue with Altars of Reflection not showing up properly for all characters.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes get stuck at the entrance of the palace in Florescent Canal when backtracking from the bridge.
- AI spawn points have been adjusted after spawn points were skewed, resulting in enemies spawning in the same spot more rapidly than intended.
- Fixed an issue with Ikora’s Hive Ritual introduction dialogue that played a glitched audio file.
- Fixed an issue where Deepsight chests would not appear when intended.
- Fixed an issue where targets would not spawn for players to destroy in the Canal Deepsight puzzle.
- Players will now be able to respawn properly after being respawned from a “Turn Back” message at the first Savathûn fight during the Ritual mission.
- Rally flag and spawn points have been adjusted, now located at the top of the stairs.
- PsiOps Battleground EDZ intel and reward chests will now stay spawned at their intended rate, no longer disintegrating at the 10-second mark.
- The second Lucent portal Wizard will now spawn with all proper shields, fixing an issue where players could soft-lock the activity by taking down the Wizard when it spawns unprotected.
- Fixed an issue where reward progress wasn’t tracking for the Exotic Sparrow in the Vox Obscura mission.
- Updated the Triumph description for Old Foes Rise Again to indicate that four weekly messages need to be acquired, one message per week following player confusion over how to complete.
- Fixed an issue with player waypoints where gild-able titles earned in previous Seasons, causing them to appear as a number or not at all.
- Fixed an issue where various Season 16 and 30th Anniversary items were appearing with incorrect watermarks.
- Fixed an issue where the in-game carousel and Seasonal tab Icon for the Hunter Seasonal ornament would display the incorrect cloak.
- Players would still receive the intended cloak when purchased.
- Fixed an issue where finisher and emote previews were being delayed.
- Fixed an issue where the player is unable to interact with sockets for two to four seconds while the screen fully loads.
- The addition of new blue banners in-game to help new players learn the game can now be removed from popping up for those that are already familiar with Destiny 2.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Armor mods for Glaives now drop from world engrams and can now be sold by Ada-1.
- Fixed an issue where Glaive armor mods would not appear in Collections.
- Fixed an issue where Aeon Safe Titan Exotic arms were not showing its familiar gold stripe.
- Tracking rockets have been adjusted after being found too dominant against other Guardians when invading in Gambit.
- This includes Grand Overture’s missiles.
- Tracking against AI enemies remains unchanged.
- Fixed an issue where the Ikelos SMG received an unintentional 40% damage buff.
- Wardcliff Coil Rocket Launcher’s damage has been restored to its original parameters following an unintentional buff to its damage.
- Fixed an issue regarding Grand Overture’s ability to generate more-than-intended ammo when switching Heavy weapons.
- Players would gain more ammo than intended when volley was readied and would overflow its magazine when combined with Actium War Rig (for Titans).
- Increased Grand Overture’s reserve ammunition from 20 to 40, resulting in a max ammo of 60.
- Fixed an issue where the Iron Banner weapon special effects would shut off if the Iron Banner origin trait was active.
- Fixed an issue where The Logic ornament for The Lament Exotic Sword would appear backwards.
- Fixed an issue where the Enhanced Golden Tricorn perk would activate on ranged melee kills.
- Fixed an issue where the “Reshaping Enigma” quest objective could be bypassed.
- Fixed an issue where the Enigma Glaive reshaping costs could be overridden.
- Reduced end-of-campaign weapon crafting progression for campaign missions on Normal difficulty.
- Overflow has been removed from Enhanced Pulse Monitor following unintentionally overflowing the weapon’s magazine with seemingly no limit.
- Enhanced One-Two Punch now only requires 10-12 pellets to hit a target to proc the melee buff.
- Base trait and the Enhanced trait duration have been changed to 1.22s.
- Fixed an issue where reforges for the Osteao Striga’s catalyst would ask for the full catalyst cost.
- Enhanced Ambitious Assassin changed to add a Reload stat.
- Fixed an issue where Tier-3 Deepsight chests would only appear once per account.
- Fixed an issue where the Refined Qualichor quest wouldn’t reappear for Fynch at weekly reset.
- Fixed an issue where the standardized Void Weaken debuff was overriding Divinity’s custom weakening debuff.
- Fixed an issue where Ward of Dawn was granting an unintentional melee damage boost that stacked with Offensive Bulwark.
- Reduced melee recharge while invisible and wearing Graviton Forfeit when in PvP activities, including Crucible and Gambit.
- Fixed an issue where hitting Deadfall’s trap with a throwable grenade or smoke bomb would cause it to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the Apex Armorer Seasonal Challenge that requires players to Masterwork any piece of armor would complete when a player changed the element of one of their already-Masterworked armor pieces.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Fixed an issue affecting Xbox One X HDR that caused black levels to turn white.
- Fixed an issue where certain quests were replaced with a placeholder icon.
- Fixed an issue where Google Stadia users who own The Witch Queen were shown the Digital Deluxe Edition upgrade option.
- Stadia Store does not offer automatic product discounts for expansions like other consoles, players should now see the correct messaging for the Deluxe Edition.
- Fixed an issue where players would purchase a weapon from Beyond Light from the Exotic Archive and see a pop-up message for the Deluxe Edition of the previous expansion, which is no longer available.
- Fixed an issue causing Gambit weapon and armor focusing to cost more than expected.
- Focusing now costs 10,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards each.
- Fixed an issue where the weekly limit for Ascendant Alloy purchases was not resetting at Master Rahool.
- Added a one-time purchase of two Ascendant Alloys for the cost of one.
- Rahool’s destination materials are now sold for stacks of 5 and 1 Legendary Shard, matching Spider’s previous exchange rates.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Weapon Telemetries to still drop.
- Go ahead and delete those from your inventory, no need to hoard what you can’t use any more.
- Fixed a localization issue where text overlapped in the Seasonal Rank Tool for some languages.
- Fixed an issue where the Exotic quest name for the Grand Overture catalyst quest would show up blank after the first step was completed.
- Various crash and stability fixes implemented across all platforms