Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Will Have New Game Plus, Improved Cover, Hacking, and More
Eidos Montreal has confirmed that New Game+ will be included in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. The fan-favorite feature was missing from Human Revolution but Eidos was happy to announced it would be in Mankind Divided. The only details given for the NG+ is that it will let players, “[discover] even more about the maps and the secrets.”
That’s not the only feature being reworked, as the developers also listed a bunch of features such as:
- the player potentially being able to customize the HUD
- an experience system that won’t favor one playstyle
- choices getting a bigger push and leading to consequential endings
- smart vision now locating loot in the world
- customizing a weapon’s ammo type or scope in real time
- point and click cover system
- remote hacking (some in real time)
- the introduction of Vernon Wells (who played Wez, the red-headed bandit in Mad Max 2: The Road warrior) as an actor who will be playing one of Jenson’s commanders.
You can some of these improvements in the video below as you look forward to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided‘s release in the first half of 2016.