Yesterday we reported that changed to the Steam database hinted at a PC release of mobile game Deus Ex: The Fall. Square Enix have today officially announced the title will be coming to Steam.
The game has apparently been modified for a PC release. Outside of modifications to accommodate mouse and keyboard controls, Square Enix have also made changes to a variety of game systems with the aim of improving them.
[There’s] a whole bunch of other little bits too – so if you didn’t fancy dipping into Ben Saxon’s story previously, now would be an eminently sensible time to reconsider.
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming reticule size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
Deus Ex: The Fall is slated for release on March 25 for £7.99/€9.99/$9.99.
Check out new screenshots for the game above and below.