Following the new Dante-focused trailer for Devil May Cry 5 released to kick off TGS, Capcom has revealed new details on the Deluxe Edition of the game.
First off, a new piece of key art was revealed for the Deluxe Edition of Devil May Cry 5 and it’s fairly similar to that of the standard key art. This image contains Dante, Nero, and the newly revealed V standing alongside one another with Nico and the DMC van in the background. You can see it in the above featured image.
As for what extra goodies this Deluxe Edition will contain, according to the description on the Microsoft Store page, you will receive the following extra items for buying this version of the game:
– Devil Breaker weapons: Gerbera GP01, Pasta Breaker, Sweet Surrender, Mega Buster
– Dante weapon: Cavaliere R
– Battle music: 3 tracks each from Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, and Devil May Cry 4
– Alternative voices: Style Rank Announcers, Title Calls
– Live Action Cutscenes
In addition, if you pre-order DMC5 you’ll receive the following as a bonus:
– Alt Hero Colors (Nero, Dante)
– Alt Heroine Colors (Nico, Lady, Trish)
– Buster Arm Early Access (new weapon for Nero)
– 100,000 Red Orbs
All in all, this isn’t too bad of a deal, especially since the Deluxe Edition of DMC5 is only $10 more than that of the standard edition and will retail for $69.99. If you’re a longtime fan of the series, I have a feeling you may opt to purchase this version rather than just the base game.
Currently, the Deluxe Edition hasn’t made its way to retail sites just yet for pre-order, but it likely will soon since its available for pre-purchase digitally. Keep an eye out within the next day or so and it’ll probably pop up at some point.
Devil May Cry 5 is scheduled to release next year on March 8 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.