Warner Bros. have found themselves inundated with complaints from Xbox 360 owners who also happen to be Batman fans. Many of them have found that their save files from the game are mysteriously absent.
As of yet, the QA team has been unable to replicate the problem in order to fix it, and is asking users with the problem to provide as much information as necessary to be able to fix the issue.
If you can help, you can e-mail email@example.com with answers to a list of questions found under the cut. Who knows, maybe the Joker did it?
- What version of the XBOX 360 hardware are you are experiencing the “disappearing save files” issue on?
- What storage method are you using to save your Batman: Arkham City game files to (i.e. XBOX 360 hard drive, XBOX 360 memory unit, USB drive)?
- What version of the XBOX 360 system software do you have on your machine?
- Are you running a Beta version of the forthcoming XBOX 360 “Holiday 2011” system update?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing any Batman: Arkham City DLC content (If yes, please be specific as to the DLC content you have downloaded)?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing either of Batman: Arkham City’s two title updates?