Disco Bunny Mauer Der Toten Easter Egg - All the Bunny Locations
Time to collect the Bunnies!
The Disco Bunny Mauer Der Toten easter egg is now live and you can earn its rewards with a little bit of exploration on the map.
Call of Duty Clack Ops Cold War Season Four Reloaded is finally here and the much anticipated Mauer Der Toten map for Zombies mode is available with a bunch of new easter eggs.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded – New Payload Mode Explained
The Disco Bunny easter egg is an easy one in Mauer Der Toten that will reward you fairly. The only thing you need to do is to look for blue Bunny dolls in Berlin.
Disco Bunny Mauer Der Toten Easter Egg
This easter egg will send you to a disco where you need to deal with waves of enemies before getting your valuable loot. In order to get to the disco, you will first need to collect six Disco Bunnies from certain locations on the map.
Disco Bunny Locations
- The second floor of a shelf, Grocery Store, Main Street
- On the Couch next to the Cola machine, Bar, Main Street
- On the ground next to a wall featuring “End This” text, Sewer Access
- On a table, Hotel Room 304, near the Spawn location
- On a shelf, Department Store, Main Street
- On the ground next to a stock of tires, Alley
Remember that you can’t pick the Bunnies automatically. The UI will not show any option to pick the bunny up when you stand in front of it. The only way to collect them is to hit the Interaction button (“F” in PC). Once you hit the Interaction button, the Bunny will be disappeared, which means you have collected it.
Once you collect all six Disco Bunnies, you will be teleported to a disco, where you need to survive three waves of zombie attacks. Once done, you will be asked to open one loot door from the three available to get your rewards. (Special thanks to Ulterior Covert)
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.