Space ninjas unite! The latest update for Warframe, Echoes of the Sentient, includes new warframes, stages, improved parkour and more.
The detailed Dev walkthrough shows off only a portion of the Warframe’s new features.
New Updates include:
NEW WARFRAME — Equinox
Split between day and night, Equinox manifests aggressive and defensive forms at will.
Equinox’s powers include:
Power 1 – Metamorphosis: Switch forms between Day and night.
– Day-Form: Grants bonus damage and speed.
– Night-Form: Grants bonus shields and armor.
Power 2 – Rest and Rage
– (Day) Rage: Enemies in a small targeted area become vulnerable to damage.
– (Night) Rest: Enemies in a small targeted area are put to sleep.
Power 3 – Pacify and Provoke
– (Day) Provoke: Increases the Power Strength of nearby allies.
– (Night) Pacify: Reduces damage dealt by nearby enemies.
Power 4 – Mend and Maim
– (Day) Maim: Nearby enemies are bled and then subjected to a wave of slashing force.
– (Night) Mend: Allies are healed with each nearby enemy killed.
PLAYER MOVEMENT OVERHAUL — Players will experience a complete overhaul to movement in the game.
– Double Jump: Players can now use a second jump while in mid-air. Players will be able to jump again immediately after touching any surface or enemy.
– Bullet Jump: Pressing the ‘Jump’ button after sliding will send the player into a mid-air dash, temporarily improving movement speed. Players can use a Bullet Jump as a double jump in any direction.
– Wall Latch: Pressing the ‘Right Mouse Button’ button against a wall will allow players to latch onto flat surfaces for a limited duration. Players may fire their equipped Primary or Secondary weapon while using Wall Latch.
– Wall Dash: Pressing the ‘Jump’ button while against any surface will allow players to hop along the surface in any direction. This can be used to scale vertical surfaces, and can be chained indefinitely.
– Aim Gliding: Using the ‘Aim’ button while in mid-air will slow the player’s fall speed, enabling a slow glide that players can fire their weapon in any direction from.
– Ziplines: Pressing X while near a zipline will allow players to jump directly onto the zipline. Players can now run or dash along ziplines, and X to jump on a zipline can be done after a double jump.
ARCHWING SUBMERSIBLE — Explore new depths in the oceans of Uranus, smoothly transitioning from on-foot to submersible Archwing mode! Encounter new and deadly Grineer enemies, unique environments, and enjoy various game modes including Defense, Survival, Capture, Rescue, Mobile Defense, Exterminate, and Sabotage!
NEW BOSS BATTLE — Tyl Regor is back and is stronger than ever. Assassinate this skilled threat amidst the oceans of Titania, Uranus!
NEW QUEST* — Is the strange drone scanning Tenno just an upgraded piece of Corpus technology or are there more sinister things stirring in the Origin System?
NEW TILESET — Delve into the depths of the Grineer Ocean with a new, underwater Tileset.
NEW CONCLAVE ADDITIONS
Daily Challenges: Earn additional Standing with Teshin’s Conclave by completing Daily Challenges.
New Conclave Maps: Apex (Annihilation/Team Annihilation), The Spire (Capture the Cephalon) and The Pit (Annihilation/Team Annihilation) are now available!
Conclave Mods: Purchase 19 new Conclave Mods through Standing from Teshin.
Ack and Brunt: Tyl Regor’s custom axe and shield are how he likes to eliminate ‘frustrations’.
Grattler: Shatter your targets with explosive shells from this devastating Archwing canon.
Harpak: Spike enemies to the wall or reel them in with this automatic harpoon gun.
Kulstar: Rain hell on the enemy with this handheld cluster-rocket launcher.
Twin Grakatas: When one Grakata isn’t enough, bring another for extra firepower.
NEW KUBROW ITEMS:
Kubrow Armor — Outfit your Kubrow with new Rostam and Valinn Decorative Armor.
Chesa Kubrow — Trained to retrieve valuable resources for its master.
NEW CUSTOMIZATIONS — Give your Warframe a new look with four new Capes, now available in the Market!
Izvara: The exclusive garment of Tenno chosen to protect the Orokin Council of Executors.
Nelumbo: Worn to honor the Lotus.
Udyat: A flowing ribbon of silken fabric, crowned with a star.
Vanquished Banner: Add insult to injury by mocking the Grineer with their own banner.
NEW UTILITY MOD SLOT — Prepping your Mod Build just got easier! The new Exilus Utility Slot frees up space by offering a place for a Utility Mod.
Warframe: Echoes of the Sentient is coming soon as a free update on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.