Dollhouse Encourages Players to ‘Enter If You Dare’ to Closed Beta This Week
Developers Creazn Studio and publishers SOEDESCO have finally released a closed beta on PC for their psychological thriller Dollhouse
SOEDESCO and Creazn Studio announced via Twitter today that their psychological film noir game Dollhouse is finally receiving a closed beta this week on PC. For gamers who enjoy a bit of atmospheric horror, you can jump over and sign up as invites are going out by the end of the week.
#Dollhouse is going into closed beta and YOU can be one of the lucky people to help us shape the final version of the #game! Go here to apply: ➡️https://t.co/ih2tpbCYN6⬅️ @CreaznStudio pic.twitter.com/BEWTndefAR
— SOEDESCO (@SOEDESCO) 18 September 2018
Just in case you haven’t heard of Dollhouse before, then allow me to fill you in. Dollhouse was originally planned for release in early 2016, and then set to launch in 2017 for PS4 and PC, but for whatever reason, this didn’t happen, so here we are with a much-anticipated beta to enjoy. Set within the mysterious atmosphere of film noir is Marie, an investigator who is wanting to untie the secrets of her past memory.
Throughout Dollhouse, you use a feature called ‘Focus’ that allows you to visualize through the eyes of your pursuer as you fight for your life in a suspenseful chase.
Features within Dollhouse:
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Creep through procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode
- Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with a unique story
Dollhouse enters into closed beta this week on PC, so for your chance to participate, you can sign up via this link. Have fun!