Doom Eternal Update 1.18 (6.1) - Patch Notes (Today, July 14)
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest Doom Eternal Update.
The Doom franchise has laid the foundation of the FPS genre, and over the years, it has evolved to quite an extent. Doom Eternal, the latest installment in the franchise, gives the series a new direction, with a more nuanced storyline, platforming elements, and much more.
- MORE: Doom Eternal Ray Tracing Update Now Available On PC And Consoles
After the release of the ray-tracing update a few days ago, the game has received yet another update that fixes a number of bugs and introduces some performance improvements. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
Doom Eternal Update 1.18 (6.1) – Patch Notes (Today, July 14)
Campaign All Platforms
- Fixed a bug where bullets would collide with gore and ammo pickups during combat
- Fixed a bug with Cacodemon pathing during the boss encounter in The Holt in The Ancient Gods – Part One
Campaign Xbox Series X|S Only
- The controls menu now displays the correct controller image for Xbox Series X|S
Campaign PlayStation Only
- Fixed an issue where PlayStation users were prevented from rejoining private matches after being disconnected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Challenges tab in the pause menu
- Fixed the issue players with AMD GPUs were having that caused artifacting in a number of environments
- PCs with mobile GPUs that support ray tracing can now enable this feature
BATTLEMODE All Platforms
- Fixed an issue where the Slayer’s weapon skins displayed the wrong customization options
- Fixed an issue where Demon players would become invisible to other demons when respawning with ray tracing enabled
- Fixed Demon interface for Latin Spanish users with modified controller settings
- Fixed an issue with the social menu preventing players from selecting another player with only one favorite or friend in the list