Doom Eternal Update 1.19 - Patch Notes (Today, August 4th)
Here are the patch notes of the latest Doom Eternal update.
The Doom franchise has been one of the forerunners of the first-person shooter genre, and the latest installment has made some significant changes to the franchise. Apart from boasting a full-fledged narrative, there has been the introduction of platforming elements as well.
- MORE: Doom Eternal Ray Tracing Update Now Available On PC And Consoles
Doom Eternal has received an all-new update today which fixes a plethora of bugs and brings some performance improvements. There are general issues that have been fixed alongside some platform-specific ones. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
Bug Fixes All Platforms
- Fixed an issue in which the Undead Droid Revenant or Poison Frog Pain Elemental skin would no longer be equip-able for some users who had unlocked them
- Fixed an issue in which the crucible was sometimes not usable against the DOOM Hunter, Kahn Maykr, Icon of Sin and Gladiator
- Reduced frequency of issue in which health and armor drops from fallen demons would sometimes impair the Meat Hook, Destroyer Blade or Microwave Mod from functioning correctly. Note – this issue may still occur for some users but to a lesser extent. We appreciate your patience while we investigate the remaining instances of this bug!
- Fixed an issue in which the Taras Nabad Master Level Unlock “You Got Stuff” notification on the Main Menu incorrectly displayed as Final Sin
- Resolved an issue where the player would get a “No Target” message when attempting to chainsaw a tentacle within range after it attacks
Bug Fixes PC Only
- We made great strides in fixing the majority of BFG-related crashes thanks to community-submitted crash logs
Note: For any PC users still experiencing BFG-related crashes, please find instructions on how to submit crash log dumps here
Bug Fixes PlayStation 5 Only
- Fixed rare crash caused by bad UI state