In just about one month, developer and publisher Bethesda Softworks is opening up the gates of Hell once more with the studio’s revival of DOOM, and this week players will get an early glimpse of the fast-paced, action-packed shooter in its upcoming Open Beta, with a new trailer and details on the beta being revealed.
Bethesda Softworks has released a new trailer showing the action that will await players in the upcoming Open Beta for DOOM, with the beta to officially run starting this week from April 15th – 17th, 2016 on all platforms (PS4, Xbox One, and PC).
Specifically, Bethesda also shared some new info on what players can access and play during the beta, with the full rundown available below:
- Maps: Heatwave and Infernal
- Game Modes: 6v6 Team Deathmatch and Warpath
- Demon: Revenant
- Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Super Shotgun, Vortex Rifle, Static Rifle, Heavy Assault Rifle, and Lightning Gun
- Power Weapons: Gauss Cannon
- Equipment: Frag Grenade, Personal Teleporter, Siphon Grenade
Preloading for the beta on all platforms will officially begin starting tomorrow, April 12th, 2016.
DOOM releases for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on May 13th, 2016 – in the meantime, you can check out the new trailer for the upcoming Open Beta below: