Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero International Release Date Confirmed
The anime film is now out in Japan.
Updated By Shivam Gulati on June 14th, 2022 – Since we first published this article, the global release date for Dragon Ball Super: Super has been confirmed. So, we’ve updated this article to include the official release dates for multiple regions.
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero brings back the legendary Red Ribbon Army while also introducing Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. Goku once defeated the notorious organization in Dragon Ball anime and manga. However, the army was still carrying out operations in the shadows, and now, they are finally ready to take revenge on Goku with the help of two new Androids.
The new Dragon Ball Super film presents an interesting premise, so it’s no wonder that millions of fans are eagerly waiting for the movie to come out.
Initially, Toei Animation wanted to release the 2022 anime film in April 2022. However, the Japanese release date was pushed back to June 11th after the studio’s server hack issue. Anyway, Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero is now out in Japan, and the spoilers are pouring in, so the anime community wants to know if there’s an international release date for the anime film.
Sony Pictures Entertainment and Crunchyroll confirmed that DBS Super Hero would release in theatres across the globe starting August 2022. Recently, Toei Animation confirmed the global theatrical release dates for different regions; here’s the complete list:
- Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, and Paraguay (August 18th)
- The United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam (August 19th)
- India, Indonesia (August 26th)
- Malaysia, Brunei (August 30th)
- Philippines (August 31st)
- Singapore (September 1st)
- Taiwan (September 8th)
- South Korea (September 15th)
- Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao (September 29)
- More: Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Soundtrack Titles Teases Gohan’s Ultimate Battle
Toei Releases New Clips of DBS: Super Hero
Recently, Toei Animation revealed seven 30-second clips as advertisements for the second Dragon Ball Super movie. The new clips feature some important and action-packed scenes from the movie. For instance, in one of the clips, we can see Gohan and Piccolo breaking their limits against Gamma 1 and Gamma 2.
Moreover, we get a better look at Vegeta and Goku, who are possibly training on Beerus’ planet with Broly. Anyway, here are all the release promo videos for the film: