Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Second DLC Pack To Be Released in North America on April 14th
Earlier this week, Bandai Namco Entertainment has pushed Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Second downloadable pack from it original March release date to April 8th in Japan. Alongside that announcement, they also said that all versions of the game will be receiving a new update which will increase the level cap from Level 80 to Level 85 on April 7th.
However, while most likely all regions will receive the latest update on the same date, it was announced that North American fans will receive the second downloadable pack one week after it’s Japanese counterpart. You will be able to enjoy this pack on April 14th and it will include:
- Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron as playable characters
- 3 Time Patrol Quests
- 3 Parallel Quests
- Pan GT as a Master and her 5 Master quests
- 6 full costumes from Pan, Gogeta, Super 17, Mira and Towa.
- 24 signature moves from Pan, Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron
Six new Z-Souls on the following character’s will be revealed as well:
- Eis Shenron’s Z soul – I’m doing fine.
- Nuova Shenron’s Z soul – That’s how I fight!
- Pan’s Z soul (Master) 1 – This is my best move!
- Pan’s Z soul (Master) 2 – Dumped agaaaain!
- Mira’s Z soul – I feel it… A powerful energy!
- Towa’s Z soul – Revival of the Demon Realm is at han