Today, Dragon Quest Heroes II from developer Omega Force and publisher Square Enix launches in North America on the PS4 (it is scheduled to hit PS4 in Europe on April 28th) and worldwide on PC, accompanied by a new launch trailer.
For those that don’t know: Dragon Quest Heroes II is hack ‘n’ slash game that already released on PS4, PS3, PS Vita, and Nintendo Switch in Japan. It is the sequel to Dragon Quest Heroes, which released back in 2015. Here’s an overview of the game via Square Enix:
DRAGON QUEST HEROES II is a hack-and-slash, field-roaming Action RPG that sends players on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world filled with hordes of monsters and battles of epic proportions. Up to 4 players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat challenging boss monsters. There is also a cast of many playable characters each with unique moves and abilities – including a host of familiar faces from the DRAGON QUEST® series and four brand new heroes that must team up to defeat an unknown threat looming over the Seven Realms!
- Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play online
- Transform into a monster and battle as one of them
- New world, new story & new adventures
- Numerous unique characters each with unique abilities
- Change your vocation and play in any fighting style with a variety of magic & weapons!