Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, the classic RPG which released on the PlayStation 2 back in 2004 as well as smartphones in December, is coming to the Nintendo 3DS on August 27th in Japan. The game will cost 5,980 yen, and will be available both digitally via the Nintendo eShop and at retail. The game will have retail specific pre-orders as well, including:
- Square Enix e-Store – “Candy Cane” (weapon for Yangus)
- Amazon.co.jp – Healie T-Shirt (armor for everyone)
- Aeon – Healie Cap (helmet for everyone)
- Game Tsutaya – Gold Bamboo Spear (weapon for the protagonist)
- 7-Eleven – Lucky Pendant (accessory for everyone)
- Yodobashi Camera – Metal Slime Tray (shield for everyone)
You can check out Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King‘s official website here.