Patch notes for both PS3 and PS Vita versions of Dragon’s Crown have been released today, which details a number of bug fixes, new features and feature modifications to the game. Atlus USA also included some excellent skill sets for each class for players grinding to level 99 on Inferno difficulty. The patch notes are listed below:
- Stabilized network connectivity during online gameplay.
- Hidden items can now be uncovered by simply moving the finger cursor over their location.
- The item hotkeys can now also be accessed by holding the L1 Button (PS3)/L Button (PSVita).
- Dagger and Bomb items can now be thrown diagonally by pressing Up on the Left Stick + Triangle button.
- An option to fix all items at once in your bags has been added to Morgan’s item shop.
- In the Options Menu, you can now select the area you wish to be matched in for online play.
- Arrow drops will increase according to how many Elf characters are in the party.
- The visibility of inventory Runes while the player is near the bottom of the screen has been improved.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
As for the skills sets, they are included below in a gallery, along with some lovely background artwork.