Dragon's Crown Gets Patch 1.02, Which Adds Even More Bug Fixes, Features and Modifications
Atlus just announced a new patch for the side-scroller brawler, Dragon’s Crown, called Patch 1.02. It fixes more bugs in the game, and also adds new games features while modifying existing ones. The patch notes have all been posted below.
- Improved gameplay stability
- Added an option to join random online games in the Labyrinth of Chaos to the Network Menu.
- To enhance player character visibility, a triangular cursor has been added to the bottom of the screen.
- Wizard: Charging MP when the MP is already at maximum will cause magic power to increase.
- (PS3 version only) When playing offline multiplayer games, the story progression will now be saved for all characters.
- If a network communication error occurs in online play, the game will now continue in the same stage rather than kicking the player back to town.
- Amazon: A successful Parry raises Berserk level by 1.
- Amazon: The Necksplitter attack can now be cancelled.
- Various Skill effects of all character classes have been adjusted.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.