Dragon’s Crown PS3/PS Vita Cross Play Patch is Now Live; Game Gets New Trailer
Atlus USA just announced that a new Dragon’s Crown patch is now live for the North American version of the game, and it’s a juicy one as it finally allows cross play between PS3 and PS Vita versions of the game.
Here are the full patch notes.
- Gameplay stability has been stabilized under certain conditions.
- Cross-play capability has been added to allow matching of online games between users of the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions of Dragon’s Crown for both cooperative and versus play.
- An option to lock items to prevent them from being accidentally sold or deleted has been added.
- An option has been added to Game Options 2 to allow or disable NPC joining.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements have been made.
In addition to the patch we also get a brand new trailer, that lists the features of Vanillaware’s little masterpiece. You can check it out just below.
I guess it’s time to get online, and finally be able to play with my friends on PS3, who’s up for a trip in the Labyrinth of Chaos?