Driveclub 1.07 Patch Available: Adds Photo Mode, Three New Tracks and More; New Cars Announced
The 1.07 patch for Driveclub has just been made available on the PSN, and it comes with a lot of goodies. Here’s the full changelog, as announced by Evolution Studios.
- Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.
- Adds three new tracks – all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.
- Adds support for the Renault DeZir DRIVECLUB™ Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation®Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack – which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack – to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Ignition Car Pack includes 5 new cars: W Motors Lykan Hypersport, Caterham SP/ 300.R, KTM X-Bow R, BMW M4, Renault Twin’Run Concept.
- The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
- Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.
- Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.
- Adds the ability to manually trigger reset-to-track by pressing the left side of the Touch Pad.
- Adds the ability to view a Club’s current unlocks (Vehicles, Paint Jobs, Club Badge Shapes and Accolade Stickers).
- Integrates Player and Club Cards into various option menus.
- Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras.
- Adds Newest Clubs to the list of potential recipients when sending a Club Challenge.
- Adds the ability to search for a Club by name when sending a Club Challenge.
- Plus a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Interestingly, even if they won’t be released today, the patch notes include the list of the new cars that will be released in North America on November 25th, in Europe on November 26th and in Japan on November 27th.
- Renault DeZir DRIVECLUB™ Edition
- BMW M5, 2013
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport
- Caterham SP/ 300.R
- KTM X-Bow R
- BMW M4
- Renault Twin’Run Concept
Looks like we’ll have to wait longer to see a more international flair added to the game’s garage, but those are definitely nice rides. Now, if I can be excused, I have a few hundreds of pictures to shoot.