PlayStation Mobile just made Driveclub’s companion app for Android, aptly titled MyDRIVECLUB, available on Google Play, a bit on the late side compared to the launch of the game.
The app can be found here, and it’s not exactly as small and agile as your usual Android second screen experience, requiring a definitely sizable 445 Mb download.
The app also demands Android 4.0 and includes the following features:
- ACTIVITY – Keep up to speed with friends and Club members, with key notifications pushed directly to your device.
- CHALLENGES – View any Challenge already in progress, or browse your Event History and create new Challenges to play in the game.
- CLUBS – Create and maintain your Club, or explore other Clubs and check out their profiles.
- REPLAY VIEWER – Play back Challenge attempts on your mobile device, giving you a bird’s eye view of the action.
- LIVE STREAMING – Get notified when your friends are streaming and watch live feed video of them racing, wherever you are.
At the moment the iOS version of the app still isn’t available, but it’s likely to go up soon.
Below you can see a few screenshots.