Driveclub’s March Update 1.27 Released and Detailed; This Month’s DLC Announced
Evolution Studios keeps delivering with Driveclub, and today they released patch 1.27, including a revamp of the drift mode. They also announced the DLC for this month, that include a free Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS superbike for everyone, including those that don’t own Driveclub Bikes, and two paid DLC coming with the Koeniggsegg Regera and the Jaguar XJ220 cars, and the MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa and the MV Agusta F4RC bikes.
- New Drift Mode scoring: Fast and precise drifts now earn much bigger scores. Going off track, driving slowly or colliding with walls will result in a penalty to prevent exploits.
- All Drift Mode leaderboards will be reset in the days following the update to ensure they offer a level playing field.
- 25 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 60).
- 25 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 35 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The game menus have been updated with new #PS4share imagery to showcase some of our most loved #PS4share photo mode snaps. Keep them coming!
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB now shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB BIKES also shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
MARCH STORE UPDATE (COMING MARCH 22ND):
- Free Superbike for everybody: Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS.
- New “Finish Line” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new cars: Koeniggsegg Regera & Jaguar XJ220.» New “MV Agusta” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new Bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa & MV Agusta F4RC.