We, at DualShockers, love to talk about video games. We know that you guys love to talk about video games as well. We also know that sometimes, when a hot game is released and you and all of your friends are playing it, you’re practically chomping at the bit to talk about the newest thing that happened to you in-game. You don’t need to worry, DualShockers has got you covered.
Welcome to our first ever DualShockers Game Club.
This Weeks Topic
10 Hours Of Mass Effect 3
Chat Room Rules
- No harassing other users: Harassing other users in any way or form is strictly prohibited. We try to keep an amicable and congenial environment here.
- Don’t be an ass – No fighting or Name Calling You are welcome to disagree with a member, but calling them names or flaming their character is not allowed.
- No flooding or unnecessary repetition: Interrupting the flow of the chat sessions with the use of large fonts, repetitive typing or other forms of flooding is strictly prohibited.
- No racial, religious, political, or sexually inflammatory language: Racism and prejudice of any kind will not be tolerated. Please treat other members with respect as much as you want to be respected.
- No posting of private contact information: We ask that you do not give out personal information, e-mail address, phone numbers and home addresses.
- Absolutely no spamming! No advertising of other websites or services will be allowed unless granted permission to do so.
- If you are harassed in anyway or see someone breaking the chat room rules, please let us know