Torchlight II Giveaway -- Win One of Ten Copies for Nintendo Switch
Panic Button and Perfect World Entertainment recently released Torchlight II on Nintendo Switch, and now you have a chance to net yourself a copy.
Last week, Panic Button and Perfect World Entertainment ported Runic Games’ Torchlight II to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One. DualShockers enjoyed the Switch version of the cult classic RPG and we even interviewed Panic Button Co-Owner and Technical Director Andy Boggs about this port and where Panic Button hopes to go in the future. If you missed out on picking up Torchlight II last week, now’s your chance as DualShockers is giving away 10 North American copies of Torchlight II for Nintendo Switch, courtesy of Perfect World Entertainment.
Here’s How to Enter:
Entering this giveaway is quite simple! Following @DualShockers on Twitter is the mandatory entry, as we will be contacting the winners via Twitter Direct Message. Please make sure that you don’t unfollow us before the end of the competition, as that will invalidate your win. Our five winners will be selected on September 14 and subsequently contacted.
DualShockers Community Giveaway: Win One of Ten Copies of Torchlight II (Switch)
For those of you who want to know more about the game, here is an official description straight from Perfect World Entertainment:
The award‐winning action RPG is back! Torchlight II™ brings you back into its quirky, fast‐paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets. Once again, the fate of the world is in your hands. Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or form a party online with your friends.
- Action‐Packed Multiplayer: Play co‐op with up to 4 players online. Experiment with hero synergies and take on the fiercest opponents together, for the world’s most awesome loot.
- Customizable Characters: Create and customize a character from one of four distinct classes. Each class can be played as either male or female with customized features. Robust skillsets and equipment variety provide tons of opportunity for unique character builds.
- Open, Dynamic World: Explore vast overland areas and multiple hub towns. Fight through rain and snow, day and night. Level randomization ensures fresh new layouts, paths, loot, and monsters every time you play.
- Pets and Fishing: Empower your pet with special transforming consumables. Pets can fight by your side or sell loot while you’re out adventuring.
- New Game Plus: Once you’ve completed Torchlight II’s primary campaign, you can start again with the same character for a significantly greater challenge. You’ll keep all of the skills, gold, and gear you worked so hard for.