DualShockers Weekend Wrap-up for May 14th
We’re halfway through May! Time is flying way too fast for our liking, and it’s hard to believe that E3 is right around the corner. We are so incredibly excited for next month. Hey, maybe that’s why time is flowing so fast? And while you’re at it, could you explain to us tell us why it seems like some of our most anticipated titles are getting delayed?
This past week we discovered “What’s Really Behind Game Delays?”, the Lego: Lord of The Rings rumor was true, Microsoft took out a patent on a new controller design, and that we really don’t want to mess with Max Payne. We could go on and on about some of the exciting news stories because there were some great ones and slightly disappointing ones.
Speaking of Max Payne 3, we’re running a contest on our YouTube page that you should totally check out. I mean, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Thanks again guys! Check back next week.
- A Coen Brothers Classic Reminds Me Why Video Game Storytelling Has Yet to Surpass Film
- Interview: World of Warplanes Project Manager Talks About Warbirds, Research and the Future of the Title
- Tomb Raider Reboot Delayed to 2013
- Max Payne 3 YouTube Swag Pack Giveaway
- Minecraft Breaks XBLA Digital Sales Records, Profits Within an Hour of Debut
- Resident Evil 6′s $1300 Premium Edition May be Headed to America
- New Video Published for Darksiders II-Behind the Mask: Death’s Story
- Max Payne 3 Gets a Launch Trailer
- Dishonored Gets an October Release Date
- Microsoft Patents Biometric Controller Design
- Rumor: LEGO Lord of the Rings Confirmed
- New Action RPG, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Announced Featuring New Concept Art
- Tales Of Producer Talks about Localization and Characters in New Video
- BioShock Infinite Delayed Until 2013
- New Playable Character Announced for The Amazing Spider-Man
- The Joker Returns to DC Universe Online in Fourth DLC Along with Some New Screenshots
- DMC Developer Not Concerned with Sales