Dust 514 Announces Human Endurance Event
Introducing first the Kameiras, products of the infamous Human Endurance Program (H.E.P.) that created a feared elite military machine through extreme physical endurance, Dust 514 seeks to test players’ endurance with the “Human Endurace Event,” which will put mercenaries through a series of battles over the next four weeks for rewards.
Starting Wednesday, April 3rd, players can aim for Rank 1, Rank 2, or Rank 3 rewards based on the number of matches played each day between Wednesday and Sunday of that week.
The three tiers are more specifically divided as such:
- Rank 1 – Play 1 match per day from Wednesday to Sunday
- Rank 2 – Play 3 matches per day from Wednesday to Sunday
- Rank 3 – Play 5 matches per day from Wednesday to Sunday
For players who complete the amount of matches per day, the rewards will automatically be added to the players’ inventory, and includes various blueprints of standard weapons. However, CCP Games made it clear that making the highest tier doesn’t mean you get the rewards below it: playing 5 matches a day doesn’t earn you the Rank 1 or Rank 2 awards.
Each week also has a theme:
- Week 1 – Scout Week starts on Wednesday, April 3 and ends Sunday, April 7. Rewards issued on Tuesday, April 9
- Week 2 – Heavy Dropsuit Week starts on Wednesday, April 10 and ends on Sunday, April 14. Rewards issued on Tuesday, April 16
- Week 3 – Logistics Week starts on Wednesday, April 17 and ends on Sunday, April 21. Rewards issued on Tuesday, April 23
- Week 4 – Vehicle Week starts on Wednesday, April 24 and ends on Sunday, April 28. Rewards issued on Tuesday, April 30
Bonus rewards will also be given to those special players who devote a ton of time to Dust 514. Gamers who play over 100 matches during the event will receive a bonus reward, a specially designed infantry combat module, which will be released during the upcoming Uprising update. This event will help CCP receive feedback on how to handle feature events, like offering more Rank tiers and offering better rewards. Check out the Human Endurance Event page for more details.