Dusty Raging First Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
Earlier this month, Kyoto-based Indie festival BitSummit revealed the games that will be attending its show, seemingly revealing the Dusty Raging Fist for the Nintendo Switch. Today, Singapore-based developer PD Design Studio confirmed its fast-paced beat’em up action game is coming to Nintendo’s newest piece of hardware.
The news comes via the following tweet from the game’s official Twitter account:
— DustyBitSummit (@PDDesignStudio) May 15, 2017
Dusty Raging Fist is also in development for the PC and PS4. Below, you can view an overview of the game:
When the occurence of the dark moons began, Dusty, Darg and Kitsune knew that something is amiss. An ancient evil from a faraway land threatens the peace of Double Bill Town. Prompted by a visit from the helpless Elijah, the trio set off to seek the Iron Knight’s help. Along the way, they have to battle rogue villains, encounter ancient powers and face the battle of their lives.
– Co-op Play of up to 3 Players
– Dynamic Combat System
– 3 playable beat’em up characters, and 2 combat support characters.
– Utilize your combat support characters (Artillery & Sniper) to aid you in combat.
– Collect, utilize and summon powerful Guardians and Elemental Powers.
– Stylistic 2D artwork and animation.
– Crazy boss fights to make your day
A release date for Dusty Raging Fist has yet to be divulged. Below, you can check out its latest trailer: