Dying Light’s My Apocalypse Edition Offers a Trip to Techland, a Custom Zombie Survival Shelter, and More for Only $387,000
Each year, special editions and collector’s editions of games grow more and more both in their availably, popularity, and in terms of the sheer content they offer – however, Techland’s special edition of its recently-released title Dying Light may have just topped them all.
Revealed by Techland, a brand new special edition of Dying Light, titled the “My Apocalypse Edition,” adds in content and extras that would make the purist zombie survival expert cry tears of happiness. Limited to just one purchaser through UK retailer GAME, the “My Apocalypse Edition” of the title offers such extras as parkour lessons, night-vision goggles, four copies of the game, a life-sized Volatile statue, a round-trip vacation to visit Techland, and the pièce de résistance, a custom-built zombie survival shelter complete with livable amenities, a TV, and an Xbox One…because of course a console is needed during a zombie outbreak.
How much does all of this cost, you ask? A measly low price of £250,000 (around $387,000 US): if you happen to have nearly $400,000 just lying around, you might want to take the opportunity and snatch this up before it’s too late.
Dying Light is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC – the full list of what’s offered in the “My Apocalypse Edition” is below:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders