EA Play 2019 Live Stream Schedule Includes Three Hours of Content
The anticipated Jedi: Fallen Order and titles including Apex Legends and Battlefield V will feature in this year's EA Play live streams.
Once Electronic Arts shows off their stuff in Los Angeles, you know that E3 is here, even though the company isn’t a part of the expo. The E3-tangent EA Play event will return on Saturday, June 8, and EA announced their live stream plans for the day. Per their website, there will be about three hours of content showing off games new and old, with the highly-anticipated Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order likely garnering the most attention from fans.
The schedule is as follows (times being PDT):
- 9:15 am: Countdown to EA PLAY
- 9:30am: Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order™
- Hosted by online personalities Greg Miller and Andrea Rene
- 10:00am: Apex Legends
- Hosted by commentator Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez
- 10:30am: Battlefield V
- Hosted by online personality Julia Hardy and EA’s Adam Freeman
- 11:00am: EA SPORTS FIFA
- Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez
- 11:30am: EA SPORTS Madden NFL
- Hosted by NFL Network’s Adam Rank
- 12:00pm: The Sims 4
- Hosted by Andrea Rene
Unlike last year’s EA Play, this year’s event will not include a press conference. Last year’s host, online personality Andrea Rene, will still be a part of the festivities, being one of the many figures slated to host segments on EA’s live streams—she’ll be joined by Greg Miller of Kinda Funny.
Along with the above games, Anthem will be featured at the event, with the online shooter still receiving regular updates. But as mentioned, all eyes are on Respawn Entertainment’s Jedi: Fallen Order, with the promise of new gameplay footage. We can also expect to see the new editions of Madden and FIFA, but I’m keen to see if there is any new content for Apex Legends that EA and Respawn will be ready to announce by then, even if it’s just the mobile version of the game.
Fans can attend the event in Los Angeles for free, but they’ll have to register online first on their website. EA Play 2019 will be at the Hollywood Palladium on June 8 and 9, and fans can check out the following during those two days:
- Try to score a touchdown via The JuJu Smith-Schuster Fan Experience
- Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order™ theater experience
- Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order™ photo opportunity
- Merchandise booth with brand-new Apex Legends gear for sale
- Custom EA SPORTS FIFA soccer pitch
And there’ll be more, according to their website post. EA Play 2019 will stream live on YouTube and Twitch. Amazon has Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order available for pre-order through this link, before its release on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 15.