Easiest Punchcards in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 to Complete
Level up easier!
Looking for a way to earn XP points quickly? We are here with a list of the easiest Punchcards to follow in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8.
With the arrival of the new season, Epic Games introduced a new system for tracking quests in Fortnite called Punchcards.
Prior to this, you were able to track all quests at the same time in a single messy list without any control over them, but now you can choose to only follow the quests you want to complete first.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Where to Find and Eliminate IO Guards in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8
Each Punchcard in the new system belongs to a certain NPC and features a certain amount of stages. You can choose to follow up to five Punchcards at the same time. Once you finish all stages of a Punchcard, it goes to the archives and you receive all the rewards for it.
Unfortunately, the Punchcards don’t allow you to have a sneak peek at all stages, which might be a little frustrating for people who are looking to follow the easiest Punchcards but can’t figure out which one is their favorite. That’s where you can count on us.
What Are the Easiest Punchcards to Complete in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8?
Before getting into the list, do note that you need to meet the NPC for each Punchcard to be able to start its quests. In order to meet them, you should track the Punchcard and then head to the blue marker on the map to meet the NPC.
Just get a car and you will be able to complete all Pitstop quests in a single run.
- Stage 1: Refuel a Vehicle at Gas Station
- Help: Get your car to a Gas Station and pump some gas on it.
- Stage 2: Distance Travel While in a Vehicle
- Help: Simply drive the car until you complete this stage.
- Stage 3: Destroy Mailboxes with a Vehicle
- Help: Enter a city like Pleasant Park and destroy mailboxes in front of the houses with the car.
- Stage 4: Get 2 Seconds of Air Time with a Vehicle
- Help: Build a ramp structure and jump over it with your car at top speed.
- Stage 5: Interact with an Overturned Car to Flip it Rightside Up
- Help: Use the same ramp to flip the car. Now, get out of the car and approach it to flip it rightside up.
Scuba Jonesy Punchcard
This is another easy Punchcard in the game that you can complete in a single match.
- Stage 1: Swim at Lake Canoe and Lazy Lake
- Help: Lake Canoe is a small lake with an island at the middle at the south-west of Dirty Docks
- Stage 2: Submerge a Driven Vehicle into a Large Body of Water
- Help: Just drive a car into a river or lake.
- Stage 3: Throw a Fish Back in the Water
- Help: Find a Fishing Rod and catch a fish. Then throw it back in the water.
- Stage 4: Hunt Wildlife
- Help: Kill an animal.
- Stage 5: Consume a Fish and a Meat in a Single Match
- Help: Collect the meat of the Wildlife you killed previous and consume it. Then catch a fish once again and consume it as well.
Fabio Sparklemane Punchcard
This one is all about dancing. If you move fast enough, you can finish all quests in a single match.
- Stage 1: Use A Zipline
- Help: Next to the place where you Fabio, right on the edge of a cliff, you can find a zipline.
- Stage 2: Destroy Furniture at Apres Ski
- Help: Head back to Fabio’s place and destroy all furniture in there.
- Stage 3: Dance at Two Different Alien Crash Sites
- Help: Alien Crash Sites can be found on the regions of the map with an orange background (not the Sideways circles).
- Stage 4: Dance for Two Seconds After Damaging an Opponent
- Help: Just damage a Wildlife, then dance.
- Stage 5: Dance for Five Seconds While in the Sideways
- Help: Enter a Sideways region and start dancing.
If you are lucky enough to finish the first stage of this Punchcard earlier in a match, you can complete the rest much quicker.
- Stage 1: Destroy Five Opponent Structures
- Help: You just need to be lucky!
- Stage 2: Build Five Structures at Craggy Cliffs
- Help: Craggy Cliffs is a northern region on the island.
- Stage 3: Harvest Metal from Both Steamy Stacks and Weeping Woods
- Help: You can harvest Metal from bridges, vehicles, dumps, etc.
- Stage 4: Hit Weapoints While Harvesting Four Times
- Help: When you are harvesting Metal, you will spot a red dot on the object. Just hit the four different objects in the red dot with your pickaxe.
- Stage 5: Emote Within 10 Meters of an Allied Built Structure
- Help: Build a structure and emote next to it.
Dark Jonesy Punchcard
This one is a little bit harder than Scuba’s Punchcard, but you can still complete it in a single match with some luck.
- Stage 1: Collect a Shotgun and Shells (Shotgun Ammo) at Steamy Stacks
- Help: You know where Steam Stacks is, right?
- Stage 2: Stoke a Campire
- Help: Just ignite a campire. You can find them anywhere on the map.
- Stage 3: Crouch Within 10 Meters of an Opponent for 2 Seconds
- Help: This is the toughest one. Fullfill your shield bar and do what you have to do!
- Stage 4: Cause Headshot Damage on Cube Monsters in Sideways
- Help: Entere a Sideways Zone (Orange-Purple circles on the map) and shoot at the monsters in the head.
- Stage 5: Defeat Waves of Cube Monsters in a Sideway Anomaly
- Help: Following the previous stage, kill as many monsters as you can until you achieve the stage 5 reward.
Of course, the NPCs above are not the only quest providers with the easiest Punchcards in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8, but they are the ones that you can easily complete in one run.
Fortnite is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Android, and PC.