eFootball 2022 First Update Patch Notes on PC and Consoles
It's finally here!
eFootball 2022 first update is now available on all platforms, making the game feel more polished than before.
Over a month after its disastrous launch, eFootball 2022 received its first update today. While the update fixes dozens of issues, it is not going to fully polish the game, though the improvements would significant.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How To Get The Sacrificial Heart In Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
A small portion of the fixes is still under development, meaning you might not fully get rid of the issues but the developers will further work on the fixes in the coming days and weeks to ensure the problems will eventually be solved.
Prior to the launch of this update, the developers shared a new statement, revealing that the full version of the game (Version 1.0) will now be released in Spring 2022 rather than this November.
eFootball 2022 Update 0.9.1 Patch Notes
- The application may crash due to an error.
- Some players are shown as a floating suit or disappear entirely in the pre-match cutscene.
- Some players may be shown wearing a suit in the ‘Select Uniform’ menu.
- The lighting in the Select Uniform menu may not work as intended.
- Background objects may appear blurry in the pre-match Select Team menu.
- Some objects may not be displayed during the pre-match cutscenes due to slow loading times.
- Players’ arms clip into each other in an unnatural manner during pre-match national anthem scenes and post-match victory scenes.
- The field’s grass is not shown three-dimensionally during the pre-match cutscene.
- Objects, such as cameramen on the side of the field, may disappear during goal-scoring scenes.
- Some advertisement boards located around the field may display an erroneous image.
- Some elements, such as the cameraman model, may clip into stadium structures during cutscenes.
- Some commands stop working correctly if the ‘Physical Defending’ command is attributed to a different button than the initial setting.
- The transition performance (wipe animation) that should appear before a replay may not display correctly.
- The referee may be shown as being trapped on the surface of the field during a match.
- The wrong scene may be displayed for a moment when a match scene changes.
- Players fail at trapping low arc passes coming from a corner kick.
- Players (aside from the set piece taker) may run through the advertisement boards and out of the field during a corner kick.
- The set piece taker may grab the ball with his hands when he is about to kick it during a corner kick.
- During a goal kick, the goalkeeper is shown kicking the ball in a position that is far away from it. This is triggered if a Position Shift command was performed before the kick.
- Some commands fail to have effect when they are entered at the same time as a cursor change command during a match.
- The player may miss the ball completely when attempting to shoot.
- If the ball is cleared just as it crosses over the goal line into the goal, it may incorrectly be judged as not having gone in.
- Some players may suddenly disappear during a match.
- The player substitution cutscene is sometimes shown under the wrong conditions.
- The referee and players may start gliding around when idling before kick off.
- Replays do not play when a quick restart leads to an offside.
- Replay cameras are sometimes unstable.
- Erroneous objects may be displayed during some goal celebrations. Specifically, objects that are close to the camera (and should be invisible) are displayed during the celebration.
- Players may get caught up in the goal net when performing a goal celebration close to the goal.
- Some goal celebrations rarely appear as an option after scoring.
- A facial animation bug may cause player expressions to appear unnatural.
- When changing the camera from the Pause Menu, the preview glitches for a moment.
- The referee’s long sleeve uniform may not appear during a match.
- Player’s graphics may fail to display properly, making their appearance look strange.
- Visual bugs, such as the ball hovering in the air, may occur during replays after a goal is scored.
- The replay that can be viewed from the Pause Menu may be too short, making it impossible to check a play that occurred moments before the pause.
- When changing the camera or the player to focus on during a replay, some players glitch for a moment.
- Two or more balls may appear to be in play at the same time. One of the triggers for this is checking the replay from the Pause Menu during a match.
- Some players may be shown gliding on the ground during a replay. This movement is different from the actual motion that occurred during the match.
- The remaining pause time may not be displayed when pausing an online match.
- The Pause Menu does not open in the second half of the match.
- The Match Settings screen takes a long time to load after matchmaking for online matches.
- It may take a long time to proceed to the next screen when a user disconnects immediately after matchmaking for an online match.
- The pre-match card may not display when playing an online match.
- The wrong screen may be shown for a moment when transitioning between menu screens.
- Instead of the match results list for a specific event, the 20 most recent match results from all events are incorrectly displayed.
- A connection error message may be displayed when closing the dialog box that informs users that server maintenance is underway.
- Match commentary may fail to play during a match played immediately after installation in situations where only certain features are available.
- Trophies may be awarded even when the conditions to receive them have not been met.
- Some players may be shown gliding on the ground during a match.
- Players may run in a strange manner during goal celebrations.
- Player models may be distorted and their movements may feel unnatural when they collide with each other.
- Fouls may not be given out to some plays that were clearly fouls.
- The ball may pass through a player’s body during a match.
- Responsiveness to command input may slow down during matches.
- The speed of the ball and player movement may decrease during matches.
eFootball 2022 is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.