EFT New Client Update Patch Notes for October 21
Escape From Tarkov new client update will soon be available.
The new EFT client update fixes some of the location-based problems on the map and wipes out some UI issues.
Escape From Tarkov is a survival shooter experience with a special focus on realism in gameplay mechanics and gunplay. Since its launch as an Early Access title, the game has made a name for itself and is pretty popular among the content creators and streamers on Twitch.
- CHECK THIS OUT: God of War Ragnarok’s Product Page is Live With Key Features and New Screenshots
Today, the developer, Battlestate Games, shared a list of patch notes and fixes that will be shortly implemented into Escape From Tarkov. These changes will cause a shut down in servers, but the raid might be reduced to 10 minutes due to backend maintenance.
Below, you can check out the full patch notes for this update:
EFT New Client Update Patch Notes
- Shadows within a 500-meter radius were displayed incorrectly after restarting the game.
- Ability to throw a grenade through the wall at The Lab location.
- Items from the “Mail” tab would not mouse-drag into a container with free space.
- Ability to put money into secured containers above the established limit.
- Missing error message when trying to install a mod on to a weapon with no free surrounding slots.
- Ammo would freeze if player tried to put it into magazines at the Scav item transfer screen.
- Missing “slot is not empty” contextual hint when trying to install a weapon mod on to an equipped weapon.
Escape from Tarkov is now available on PC. The game is still under development, but you can get access to its closed beta version by pre-ordering the full game. Keep in mind that it is not available on Steam, and you can only purchase the game through its dedicated webpage.