EFT Update Patch Notes for Today December 17
You can download it now!
EFT players can now access the new update that went live today, and as patch notes reveal, it fixes some geometry and graphical issues as well as some other bugs.
Today, Battlestate Games rolled out a new update for Escape from Tarkov that addresses some of the issues with Sniper zones and Reputation bugs. Also, it fixes the geometry of water and some locations on the map.
- CHECK THIS OUT: The Witcher 3 Actor Who Voiced Vesemir Sadly Passes Away
The update is now available for download and you can expect no downtime for this small hotfix. Below, you can check out the full patch notes, which include some fixes for Rogues as well.
EFT Update Patch Notes for Today
- Fixed an issue due to which players could lose reputation with traders after completing the quest “Reagent – Part 4”. The lost reputation will be compensated soon.
- Fixed and revised sniper fire zones near the lighthouse on the location of the same name.
- Fixed geometry of the river and ponds at the Shoreline location.
- Removed incorrect water geometry at the Reserve location.
- Fixed a graphic artifact (flare) in the Hideout when the Resampling 2x, 4x option is on.
- Improved splash effect when shooting at the water.
- Fixed lighting on the grass during rain when the SSR option is on.
- Fixed an issue due to which the USEC safe was opened with a different key.
- Fixed an issue due to which Shturman could take unreliable cover.
- Fixed an incorrect value when displaying the gained experience after a Run-Through.
- Fixed an error that could occur while inspecting a barter item.
- Rogues will now react to Scav-player presence at a larger distance.
- Rogues will now give players less time to retreat after warning them.
- Rogues will attack without warning any player who gets too close to a stationary weapon.
Escape from Tarkov is now available on PC. The game is still in the Beta phase, but you will need to pre-order the full version to get access to the beta. You can only purchase it from the game’s dedicated webpage.