Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Update v7.0.8 - Patch Notes (Today, July 12)
Here are the patch notes of the latest ESO update.
Elder Scrolls Online has been one of the most popular MMORPGs since its launch back in 2014, and the game has grown considerably over the years. With the release of various expansions frequently, the player base has new content to try out.
- MORE: Genshin Impact 2.0 Leaks: Ayaka Banner 4 Star Characters and Weapon Banners Leaked
Elder Scrolls Online has received a new update today which introduces a slew of changes to the game. Most of the changes are bug fixes, including fixes for the Blackwood quests as well as companion-related fixes. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Update v7.0.8 – Patch Notes (Today, July 12)
Fixes & Improvements
Combat & Gameplay
- Companions will now more reliably turn to face their enemy when entering combat.
- Fixed a rare issue that could result in character display issues when exiting the outfit station after outfitting a Companion.
Quest & Zones
- Monsters in Oblivion Portals will now spawn faster.
- The ogre champions Grapnur the Crusher and Burthar Meatwise in Zenithar’s Abbey will no longer end up in a state where you cannot target them.
- A Deadly Secret: Fixed an issue where leaving Councilor Jirach’s manor before completing the quest steps inside could prevent you from re-entering.
- An Abundance of Stibbons: Removed collision on vine-tongues to fix issues with you being unable to interact with them.
- Haunted Legacy:
- Fixed an issue where the quest step “Watch Faric Gemain” would sometimes not advance.
- Fixed an issue where the skeleton needed for this quest would sometimes spawn underground.
- Pyre of Ambition: Vandacia will no longer teleport back and forth to the wall, rendering him invincible.
- Rites of the Sul-Xan: Fixed an issue where captives would sometimes spawn under the ground.
- The Rising Winds: Argonian player characters will now be able to advance the quest if accepting it from anyone other than Nuxul.
- Things Lost, Things Found: Fixed an issue where you could trigger a conversation scene prematurely from the floor below in the Rosy Lion Inn.
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue where Western Skyrim survey reports of the same type would consume two instead of one.
Quest & Zones
- Fixed an issue where Lost Souls in Harrowstorms would face your Companion and not move toward the Witch Pike.
Art & Animation
- Fixed an issue where Novice Gear wasn’t appearing on a new character during character creation.
Crown Store & Crown Crates
- Updated the text on the Resplendent Sweetroll furnishing to reflect that the version acquired with Seals of Endeavor cannot be converted to Crown Gems.
- Fixed an issue where the Sunflare Iron Wolf mount did not have any light visual effects.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if a monster died after one of its attackers left the area it perished.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when previewing certain collectibles in the Housing Preview.
- Fixed an issue where you could send mail to deleted characters.
Quest & Zones
- Audio in The Rift will no longer be interrupted by random suspense music on top of the normal zone music. Spooky…
- Fixed a UI error that would appear related to skills.
- Fixed an issue where searching a bank could result in erratic menu navigation when equipping weapons.