The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.2 Coming to Xbox One Later This Week
Late last month, players got the chance to delve back deep into the world of Skyrim once again with the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, with a new update for the title set to correct some performance and UI issues in the title on consoles.
Bethesda Softworks announced that Update 1.2, which released in a beta version on PC last week and its release on PS4, will be coming Xbox One later this week in an official release. Specifically, Update 1.2 will address various performance issues, while also implementing an improved UI for browsing through mods available to Xbox One owners in the title.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC – you can check out the full list of patch notes for Update 1.2 below, which will release for Xbox One later this week and is available now on PS4 and PC:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing load order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing mods
— BethesdaGameStudios (@BethesdaStudios) November 14, 2016