Electronic Arts Still First Publisher for PS4 and Xbox One in the World; Releases Financial Results
Electronic arts just released its financial results for Q4 fiscal year 2015 with a press release, and they’re rather positive, with the company posting a net revenue of 1.185 billion dollars and a net income in the black by 395 million dollars.
The full fiscal year’s results are a net revenue of 3.575 billion dollars and net income of 875 million dollars, which is considerably higher than last year’s.
The company also expects a GAAP net revenue of approximately $1.140 billion for fiscal year 2016.
Below you can find a few highlights for the fiscal year from the press release:
- For fiscal year 2015 EA was the #1 publisher on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles in the world, driven by the success of Battlefield™Hardline, Dragon Age™: Inquisition, FIFA 15, NHL®15, Madden NFL 15, Battlefield 4™ and FIFA 14.
- More than 30 million game sessions of Battlefield Hardline were played in Q4.
- Nearly 200 million hours of Dragon Age: Inquisition have been played life-to-date.
- The Simpsons™: Tapped Out averaged more than 16 million monthly players throughout FY15.
- Monthly active users for EA’s mobile titles averaged more than 165 million in Q4.
- Players can live out their Star Wars fantasies when Star Wars™Battlefront™ launches beginning on November 17, 2015 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on Origin™ for PC.