Escape From Tarkov Client Update Patch Notes for October 14
A small hotfix will go live soon.
The Escape From Tarkov new update fixes a bunch of bugs with bots, cartridges, weapons, and more. You can now download the update through the client.
Escape From Tarkov has been a pretty popular game among hardcore shooter fans in the past few years. Although the game is not available on the big digital retailers and it’s still under development, but a lot of players enjoy playing it.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Will the Demon Slayer Game Release on Nintendo Switch
On the other hand, the game is also popular on Twitch as well. Some well-known content creators such as Shroud and Zironicdk have already spent a decent amount of time streaming Escape From Tarkov, which helped the game to grow its player base even more.
Escape From Tarkov Update for October 14 – Patch Notes
- Sniper Scavs in the Shoreline location were ignoring players.
- Ergonomics stats did not change when adding weapon parts and mods while in a raid.
- The TOZ KS-23M shotgun was hitting below the aiming point.
- Cartridges that had the “Found in raid” status were automatically stacking with cartridges without that status.
- Bots could shoot while changing body positions.
- Bots did not respond to commands after receiving the “Follow me” command.
There will be no server maintenance or downtime for this update, but the raid time on some servers might be reduced to 10 minutes.
Escape from Tarkov is now available on PC. The game is only available through the Battlestate Games dedicated launcher, which means the only way to purchase it is through the game’s official webpage.
Escape from Tarkov is currently at the Beta stage. So, what you are actually paying for at the moment is pre-ordering the final product while getting free access to the Beta.