Online Multiplayer FPS ‘Evasion’ Announced for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
Evasion is the newest VR game from developer Archiact, who aims to provide some high action situation for FPS fans and VR owners.
Archiact revealed their newest game Evasion will launch on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift in Spring 2018.
Evasion is a first person shooter co-op multiplayer VR game with multiple game modes and hero classes for players to choose from. During gameplay, players will be able to team up with up to four player parties and take on a horde of approaching enemies. Furthermore, objects will be given to move the players to certain points on the map where they are sure to be met with resistance.
The game features destructible environments and bullet hell action. Choosing the right hero for the player’s style of play is shown to be crucial in the more action intense situations.
“Archiact has been crafting immersive VR entertainment since 2013,” said Kurt Busch, Studio Head at Archiact. “With Evasion, the team is using everything we’ve learned and weaving our experience into a truly genre-defining AAA title. With innovative locomotive movement and intense FPS gameplay, we’re convinced Evasion will prove a stand-out VR experience and we can’t wait for gamers to play it themselves.”
The publisher outlines the game’s key features:
- Action packed and high-intensity sci-fi shooter gameplay
- Co-operative Campaign for 1-4 players
- Total immersion with ‘next-gen’ full body avatars powered by IKinema
- Authentic FPS locomotion options for the most realistic VR combat experience
- Powerful class-based gameplay with customizable ability upgrades
- Best in-class physics & destruction, enhanced for the Intel Core i7 and i9 processors.
- Replayable missions with randomized objectives & enemy encounters
- Spectacular Unreal Engine visuals & 3D Spatial Audio brings combat to life
You can check out the new trailer and screenshots below: