Every Call of Duty: Vanguard Perk, Field Upgrade, and Killstreak
Here is every single Perk, Field Upgrade, and Killstreak in Vanguard Multiplayer!
With Call of Duty: Vanguard now available in certain regions, we’ve got our first official look at all of the Perks, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks available in the Multiplayer mode.
Whether you’re eager to know which fan favourite perks are returning, or maybe which ones have been altered, here’s everything you need to know.
- READ MORE: What Is Combat Pacing In Call of Duty: Vanguard?
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Perks
Perk 1 Slot
- Fortified = Reduces damage from explosives by 15%. Damage reduction doubled while mounted, crouched, or prone. Reduces health regen delay from explosives.
- Survival Training = Maximized resistance to stun affects. Immune to gas.
- Ninja = Move silently. Take reduced damage when falling. Reduces the effectiveness of enemy Tracker perk.
- Dauntless = Immune to movement reducing effects.
- Ghost = Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics. Reduces the effectiveness of Local Informants.
- Cold Blooded = AI-controlled killstreaks will not target you, and player-controlled killstreaks will not highlight you. You do not trigger High Alert. Reduces the range at which awareness markers appear for enemies.
Perk 2 Slot
- Tracker = Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Radar = Enemies appear on your minimap when they fire an unsilenced weapon.
- High Alert = Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Engineer = Detect enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by aiming down sights. Hack enemy equipment and field upgrades.
- Forward Intel = See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Piercing Vision = Sufficiently suppressed targets will be highlighted for a short time, render them visible through walls and obscuring effects.
Perk 3 Slots
- Double Time = Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movements speed by 30%.
- Demolition = Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals and tacticals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal or tactical.
- Lightweight = Increase movement speed.
- Overkill = Carry two primary weapons.
- Tactician = Restock your tactical equipment every 30 seconds.
- Scavenger = Replenish ammo from dead players.
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Field Upgrades
- Supply Box = Deploys a box of ammo and equipment for you and your teammates. Highly explosive.
- Goliath = A small remote-controlled bomb on tracks. Controllable for 30 seconds, after which it self-destructs. Can be detonated early.
- Dead Silence = Temporarily makes your footsteps silent and makes you undetectable by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics. Gun, melee, and throwing knife kills refresh duration.
- Jammer = Jams the minimap of nearby enemies.
- Deployable Cover = Rapidly-deployable ballistic cover.
- Armor Plates = Equip body armor, preventing damage to your torso until broken.
- Field Mic = Reveals nearby enemy movement on the minimap.
- Tactical Insertion = Marks a location as your next spawn point.
- Dead Drop = Records your current killstreak score and awards it back when you next respawn.
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Killstreaks
- Intel = Reveals nearby enemies throughout repeated pings on the minimap over a short period. Intel is only granted to the player who called it in.
- Care Package = Drops in a single care package which rewards a random killstreak on pickup.
- Spy Plane = Calls in a spy plane which reveals enemy positions on the minimap to you and your allies. Can be shot down.
- Counter Spy Plane = Calls in a counter spy plane which obscures the minimap for all enemies. Can be shot down.
- Glide Bomb = A remote controlled bomb with a large kill radius.
- Mortar Barrage = Toss a flare cannister to mark an area for repeated mortar fire.
- Warmachine = Equips a semi-automatic grenade launcher with a fixed number of grenades. Persists through death until ammo is depelted.
- Guard Dog = Calls in a guard dog for protection. The dog can be commanded to either guard a position or heel.
- Strafing Run = Calls in air support to strafe across a marked target area.
- Bombing Run = Allied bombers make three passes, bombarding areas with high concentrations of enemies.
- Deathmachine = Equips a machine gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Persists through death until ammo is depleted.
- Emergency Airdrop = Drops three care packages, each rewards a random killstreak on pickup.
- Flamenaut = Equip a protective suit and flamethrower with unlimited fuel. Both are lost on death.
- Attack Dogs = Deploy a pack of ferocious attack dogs who hunt down nearby enemies.
- Firebombing Run = You mark a alocation for air support to rain fire from above in a massive line that both kills enemies on impact and also leaves behind a fiery wake that cannot be crossed by hostiles until it disperses.
- Local Informants = While active, reveals the location and direction of all enemies on the map.