Every Vanguard Weapon Camo Challenges Listed so Far
All the Weapon Camo Challenges in Vanguard
Call of Duty: Vanguard is finally out on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox this November 5, here are all of the Weapon Camo Challenges that have been listed so far.
The wait is over. Vanguard is now available with its full version after several Alpha and Beta Tests. Advanced players aiming to customize their weapons’ Skins have several Camo Challenges to look forward to. Some of these Challenges include particularly difficult objectives.
- MORE – What’s wrong with the Zombie mode in Vanguard?
How to complete every weapon camo challenge in Vanguard Multiplayer
- 100 Headshots
- 50 Multikills
- Get 5 Kills in a row without dying over 30 times
- 100 Longshots
- 100 Point blank Kills
- 250 Kills with 10 attachments
- 100 Aim down sight Kills with specific attachments
- 100 Headshots with specific attachments
- 100 Kils while moving with speecific attachments
Again, keep in mind you can only achieve these in Multiplayer. Or else it doesn’t count.
Weapon Camo Challenges in Zombies
- Golden Viper: Complete all Camo Challenges for this Weapon
- Plague Diamond: unnlo the Folden Viper Camo for 7 Assault Rifles
- Dark Aether: Unlock the Plague Diamond Camo for all Weapon classes
Multiplayer Mastery Weapon Camos
Lastly, here’s how you can unlock the final, mastery weapon camos in multiplayer:
- Atomic: Unlock the Diamond Camo for all Weapon Classes
- Diamond: Unlock the Gold Camo for seven Assault Rifles
- Gold: Complete all Weapon Camo challenges for this Weapon