Extensive Wintry Update for Red Bull Racers on iOS and Android
Red Bull Racers, the free racing game from Red Bull Media House and Bongfish, is getting brand new content update.
Racing fans are given the option to play completely new winter locations on seven new tracks with a wintery design, 36 new challenge, three new vehicles such as the KTM X-Bow Winter Concept, the Peugeot 2008 DKR off-roader and a real snowmobile also offer plenty of racing action in the snow. The specially adapted driving physics also provides a realistic driving experience on snow and ice, which makes every curve on the snow and ice-covered tracks extra challenging.
In addition, the multiplayer mode has been further optimized. At the request of the community, friends can now be challenged directly from the career mode.
- 5 racing series: Formula, Off-road, Street, Bike, Spielberg, and Winter
- 4 single-player modes: Cup, Elimination, Rivals, Endurance
- 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, Amateur, and Pro in every mode
- 1 multiplayer mode: 27 Friends Rivals races via Facebook Connect
- Currently 15 cars and 3 motorcycles
- A total of over 130 events currently on 42 courses, additional courses in upcoming updates
- 51 different achievements
- Friends Challenge mode
- Global and local featured events
- Global and Friends leaderboards
- Music by the indie rock band AWOLNATION and G-punk band New Beat