Extreme Violence Mod Sims 4 - Version 2.3 Patch Notes and How to Install
Make a killing!
Extreme Violence mod for Sims 4 receives yet another update with new murderers, new weapons, and a bunch of bug fixes.
The Sims series is always about living a dreamy peaceful life that could have its own ups and downs, but it never gets too rough to make you a serial killer.
- CHECK THIS OUT: The Sims 4 Cottage Living – All Available Cheats
That being said, mods are here to make impossible things possible for you. The Extreme Violence mod for the Sims 4 is a creepy experience that you would have never expected to see in a game like Sims.
Simply put, it turns everyone inside the game into a heartless murder. The level violence could even surpass the Grand Theft Auto series in some points. So, if you don’t want to disturb your peaceful life in Sims 4, just ignore the mod.
Extreme Violence Mod Sims 4 Version 2.3 Patch
New Murders (8):
- Run Over With A Car
- Throw Helicopter At
- The Plunge
- Super Kick
- Super RKO
- Tombstone Piledriver
- Friendly Backstab
- RIP Heart Out
Holding A Sim At Gun Point For Money:
- *Available in the “Non Deadly Interactions” category
- You can hold any sim at gun point in front of other sims to earn money
- Sims around you will freak out and might call the police
- The cops will arrest your sim if they arrived on the scene while you’re holding someone
Spraying UZI out of a car:
- *Available in the “Extreme Violence” menu when clicking on self (Controlled Sim)
- Your sim will hop on a car and start shooting at sims while drifting
- Similar to the “Open Gunfire” interaction, but this one covers a wider range killing anyone standing in a circle near your sim
Murder “Holiday Tradition”:
- You can find the new “Murder” tradition in the calender when you create a custom holiday “Requires Seasons EP”
- By selecting this tradition, all sims will start killing each other once the holiday starts, with no consequences.
- Sims will not kill others that they have a 15% positive relationship with
- You can exclude certain sims from participating in the tradition from the mod’s option’s menu.*
- *Click on a sim –> Extreme Violence –> Options –> Autonomy –> Disallow/Allow Sim To Participate In The Murder Holiday Tradition.
Ripping A Sim’s Heart Out:
- After you rip a sim’s heart out from the “Deadly Interactions” category, your sim will obtain that sim’s heart and keep it in their inventory.
- You can keep it as a trophy, sell it, or eat it to recover your hunger need OR your vampire’s thirst & power.
General Changes & Fixes:
- Sims can now “Wash Blood Off” in the shower!
- Fixed a bug introduced in V 2.2 where sims would cancel the “Chat” interaction even if there’s no murder happening.
I apologize sincerely for this one
- Decreased the chances of a sim passing out after getting attacked to 10% instead of a 100%
- Obtaining a higher violent reputation will now count towards completing the “Psychopathic Tendencies Aspiration”‘s reputation goals.
- Sims with the “Psychopathic Tendencies Aspiration’s “Reward trait “Horrifying Intimidation” will no longer be killed by witnesses if they have a “Murderer Reputation”
- Grim Reaper will no longer beat up a sim when the “Disabled Grim Reaper’s Negative Reactions” option is activated.
- Fixed “Give (Sim Name) Money To Clear Up Bad Reputation” interaction bug & last exception and the text to display the selected sim’s name instead of the controlled sim.
- Removed the blank animations clip packs from the clip pack list in Andrew’s Pose Player, Pose By Pack.
3D Models used in this update:
Where to Downlaod the Mod
In order to download the latest version of the mod, you can visit the official webpage for the Extreme Violence mod and get the data required to install it.
Sims 4 is now available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC.