F1 2015 Will be Coming to Linux on May 26th
Today it was announced that Feral Interactive, a Mac/Linux game publisher, will be bringing F1 2015 to Linux on this Thursday, May 26th.
This will be the first game in the Formula One racing game series to be released on Linux, which is a big move for the franchise because it will expose the series to some people who were previously unable to play it on their PC.
The Minimum System Requirements are as follows
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 8 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 3.0GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel 4th Gen Iris Graphics or AMD HD5770 or NVIDIA GTS450
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
You can currently get F1 2015 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One for $55.