F1 2021 Update 1.10 and Patch Notes Today (September 13)
A new track is available in patch 1.10!
A brand new F1 2021 update was deployed for all platforms today (September 13), and it features some big changes and new content for players to jump into.
The patch notes for the September 13 F1 2021 update have arrived and include a new track, car, and plenty of performance fixes. Check out the full 1.10 patch notes right here to find out what’s new.
- READ MORE: Will Deathloop Release For The PS4?
What’s New In Patch 1.10?
Today’s (September 13) F1 2021 update is certainly a big one.
Live now on all supported platforms, patch 1.10 includes Portimao, a brand new track available. Plus the Aston Martin Safety Car and a new performance update.
According to Codemasters, the performance update aims to bring vehicle performance more in line with the real season. Due to this change, all leaderboards have been reset.
More details can be found in the patch notes further down this article.
- READ MORE: Forza Horizon 5 Officially Reveals Car List – Here’s What’s Included
F1 2021 – September 13 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the F1 2021 update released on September 13. This update is now available on all platforms and takes the game to version 1.10.
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- F1 2021 vehicle performance has been brought more in-line with the real season. All F1 Time Trial leaderboards have been reset as a result of this change.
- Aston Martin safety car has been added to tracks where it is used in the real season
- Fixed a crash when watching highlights or replays on Xbox Series consoles
- Various improvements to Xbox multiplayer connections
- Addressed an issue where the race could end after the first lap in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where the MFD could pop up when tyre wear reached 20% increments
- Addressed an issue where users could not enter the pits with heavily worn engine components while using steering assist
- Race strategy practice programme is now locked to standard fuel mode to bring this in line with race regulations
- Addressed an issue when adjusting HDR peak nit, it would not show a change on the images
- Fixed a crash quitting to the front end after negotiating a contract in two-player Career
- Fixed a crash when viewing standings after retiring from a league
- Dazzle camo helmet now displays correctly
- Fixed a crash when renegotiating with their current team after a reboot in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where ERS toggle input could not be recognised
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes