Fall Guys Update for August 31 Patch Notes, Sum Fruit Round Added
A new Round is coming!
The latest Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout update introduces a new Round as well as new variations for previous Rounds. Let’s have a look at the patch notes.
Fall Guys has surely been one of the most fun multiplayer games of the previous generation of consoles. The game still has a huge community and the developers are happy to bring new content to keep players engaged with the game.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Fortnite Best Friendzy – How to Register, Earn Points and Unlock Rewards
A new Round called Sum Fruit headlines is the latest update of Fall Guys that launched a few hours earlier. Also, the developers have added over six new variations for the previous Rounds, including the ones from Season 1.
Other than that, the team has also fixed over a dozen of bugs from multiple sections of the game to make it a fair experience for each play. Check out the full patch notes down below:
Fall Guys Update (August 31) Patch Notes
- New Round! Introducing ‘Sum Fruit’ – a new logic Round! We’ll post a video soon
- Round variations – We’ve added variations to lots of existing rounds, including plenty into our Season 1 Rounds. Here are some examples:
- Fall Mountain – Anti-gravity zones and flippers added
- Gate Crash and Door Dash – Numerous conveyor belts and obstacles added
- Slime Climb – Expanding balloons added to ending sequence
- Bubble Trouble – Look out for KING FROGUS!
- Treetop Tumble – Get super floaty with an anti-gravity variant
- Door Dash – New ending variant with water and expanding balloons
Fixes and Improvements
- Hoarders: Fall Guys will no longer be knocked down by the balls
- Lost Temple: Fixed Fall Guy clipping through checkerboard floor
- Lost Temple: Improvements to issues grabbing crown
- Royal Fumble: Fixed exploit with invisible wall
- Costumes: Improvements to clipping around waist on various costumes
- Menus: Newsfeed no longer pops-up with already-viewed messages
- Menus: Fixed blank Show Selector if a new show is added while player is in-game
- Lily Leapers: Fixed some instances of players falling through the platforms
- Rhino Rampage: Various improvements to rhino behaviour
- Settings – Audio: Reset button added to Audio Options
- Fall Guy: Improved Fall Guy’s recovery time to a standing position after diving on a conveyor belt
- Squads: Nameplates will now display in correct order on victory screen
- Rounds: Various improvements to textures on PS4
- In-Game UI: Fixed 3-second black screen after exiting during the loading screen of an in-progress game
Fall Guys is now available on PS4, PS5, and PC. The game is supposed to be available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Nintendo Switch later this year.