Indie developers Digerati and RuneHeads arent biased when it comes to releasing its content, and to prove this they will be releasing their game on all consoles. Fall of Light: Darkest Edition will release on the PS4 on August 21 or August 22 (respectively in North America and Europe), on Xbox One on August 14 and last but not least, on August 23 on the Switch.
It seems like a lifetime ago that we saw the launch trailer as it jumped on steam last September so this is some fantastic news for gamers who have been waiting to play this on their chosen console. Another little bit of news to maybe get excited about is that a limited edition physical version for PS4 will also be available from Play-Asia.com in September priced at $34.99, but this, unfortunately, for now, is still TBC.
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition version will feature all the authentic content as well as an all-new dungeon to delve into, complete with new enemies, traps, and weapons, created especially for the Darkest Edition.
Some of the features you can expect to stumble across as you make your way on the dangerous journey are:
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions and also you will find that Fall of Light: Darkest Edition supports many languages including; French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, and Hungarian.
Below you will find some screenshots for you to feast your eyes on and as a reminder, Fall of Light: Darkest Edition is releasing on PS4 on August 21 or August 22 (respectively in North America and Europe), on Xbox One on August 14 and on August 23 on the Switch.