Following the announcement at Bethesda’s press conference hosted from Los Angeles, Bethesda Softworks released a large batch of screenshots of its upcoming online survival game Fallout 76.
On top of the screenshots, we also get a look at the Power Armor Edition and the Tricentennial Edition commemorating the opening of Vault 76. It will include the following goodies:
- Tricentennial Power Armor Customization for the T-51, T-45, T-60, and X-01 Power Armors
- Tricentennial Weapon Customization for the 10MM Pistol, Hatchet, and Laser Rifle
- Spectacularly Handsome Vault Boy Mascot Head
- Patriotic Uncle Sam Outfit
- Celebratory Vault Boy Saluting Emote
- First-Class Tricentennial Workshop Posters
- Tricentennial Commemorative Photo Frame
- Access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application)
The game is an online survival title, which means that the other survivors from Vault 76 will be actual people playing online with you. Yet, not everyone is friendly, and you can even take control of nuclear missile silo to raze whatever shelter others built with the extensive building tools. After that, you can even explore the radioactive wasteland you created to seek rare materials.
Fallout 76 will release worldwide on November 14th, 2018 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and it can already be pre-ordered on Amazon.
You can check out the screenshots below, alongside the official box art for the standard edition and the Tricentennial Edition.
Of course, this as just one of the announcement Bethesda delivered at its press conference. If you want to see the rest, you can check out the full recording.
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.